- Chick-fil-A now offers keto-friendly options as part of its menu.
- The new keto menu includes grilled chicken nuggets and breakfast sandwiches, among other meals.
- Many Chick-fil-A meals can be made keto-friendly through substitutions.
Chick-fil-A officially jumped on the keto bandwagon.
According to a Chick-fil-A press release, the fast food chicken joint now offers tons of keto-friendly meal options. Sure, some keto-tweaking is involved (like removing the bun from sandwiches or opting for a hash brown-free scramble bowl), but Chick-fil-A says their keto-approved foods all have “10 or fewer net grams of carbohydrates” and are filled with protein power” to satisfy your keto cravings for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Also important: Chick-fil-A has tons of keto-friendly sauces too, according to the press release. Their garlic and herb ranch sauce, zesty buffalo sauce, creamy salsa dressing, light Italian dressing, and avocado lime ranch dressing all fit the keto bill.
Here are the nine meals Chick-fil-A is offering as part of their keto-friendly menu, including how each meal breaks down in terms of nutrition:
1. Egg White Grill (without english muffin)
Per serving: 300 calories, 7 g fat (3 g sat), 980 mg sodium, 31 g carbs, 1 g fiber, 1 g sugar, 25 g protein.
*According to Chick-fil-A, without the English muffin, this meal has 1 g net carbs.
2. Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit (without biscuit)
Per serving: 360 calories, 32 g fat (13 g sat), 900 mg sodium, 1 g net carbs, 18 g protein.
3. Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit (without biscuit)
Per serving: 130 calories, 9 g fat (5 g sat), 570 mg sodium, 1 g net carbs, 12 g protein.
4. Hash Brown Scramble Bowl with Grilled Chicken or Sausage (without hash browns)
Per serving (chicken): 260 calories, 15 g fat (6 g sat), 870 mg sodium, 2 g carbs, 1 g fiber, 1 g sugar, 28 g protein.
Per serving (sausage): 340 calories, 27 g fat (11 g sat), 670 mg sodium, 2 g carbs, 1 g fiber, 0 g sugar, 20 g protein.
6. Grilled Chicken Sandwich (without bun)
Per serving: 130 calories, 3.5 g fat (1 g sat), 550 mg sodium, 4 g carbs, 1 g fiber, 1 g sugar, 23 g protein.
7. Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich (without bun)
Per serving: 260 calories, 13.5 g fat (7 g sat), 870 mg sodium, 4 g carbs, 2 g fiber, 2 g sugar, 32 g protein.
8. Grilled Nuggets (eight count)
Per serving: 140 calories, 3.5 g fat (1 g sat), 440 mg sodium, 2 g carbs, 0 g fiber, 0 g sugar, 25 g protein.
9. Cobb Salad with Grilled Chicken
Per serving: 370 calories, 18 g fat (6 g sat), 950 mg sodium, 10 g net carbs, 33 g protein.